1. Don't let your guests go parched at your next potluck, party, or picnic. Perfect for indoor or outdoor entertaining, beverage servers are an attractive way to store and serve drinks. They come in a variety of shapes, materials, and styles, including pitchers, dispensers, decanters, and carafes.
2. Equipped with an easy-to-use spigot, beverage dispensers allow guests to serve themselves, so you can mingle more and tend to drinks less. Dispensers with a built-in ice chamber help your drinks stay nice and cold.
3. There's something so simple yet elegant about a carafe of water or juice placed on the table at a leisurely lunch or weekend brunch. Available in such materials as glass, porcelain, ceramic, and acrylic, they make for a lovely presentation.
4. When you can't decide on lemonade or iced tea, serve both. A double beverage dispenser features two separate reservoirs, so you can fill each one with a different drink.
5. For an attractive way to serve coffee to your guests, pour it from the pot into a coffee urn. Morning, noon, or night, when the occasion calls for coffee, you'll be ready to serve your guests a hot, delicious cup.
6. How does a refreshing glass of strawberry lemonade or raspberry iced tea sound? It sounds good, and it sounds easy to make with a fruit infusion pitcher. They feature a removable fruit infusion rod with open slots to allow liquid and fruit to mix naturally.
7. Make your guests feel extra special by pouring them beverages from a drink pitcher. Earthenware and ceramic pitchers such as those from Pfaltzgraff and Fiesta have a timeless style and offer durability and easy cleanup. Plus, you can choose from a wide array of vibrant colors.
8. Unless you're a 6-year-old, a jug of Hawaiian Punch isn't going to cut it. Add pizzazz to your party with a refreshing batch of colorful, fruity punch served in a punch bowl. They typically come with matching cups and a ladle. You can also use the bowl to serve salad, fruit, chips, and more.
9. Both attractive and useful, decanters crafted of clear glass allow you to store and serve your wine elegantly. They also make it easy to see how much wine you have left and control the flow better while you're pouring.
10. Beverage servers come in an assortment of colors. White, clear, silver, and other neutral shades blend easily with most decor. Go with more vivid hues like cobalt blue, green, purple, or red to add a fresh pop of color to your table.